Thursday 12 November 2015

What the HELL is the CULT of EEL ? [ main ]




This  is a secret  hidden group  , as pagan groups are not  made public  here in  New Zealand.






Lets make the Cult of EEL Great again !


I  was there.





I  got into  this 3 hour meeting ,  and obviously I got out ok.

I  made the music that is on this video. 
 (  I  asked EEL to guide me )




Some  eels live for over 100 years.




Eels look a bit like snakes




I  was there ,  so I  should  tell you a few  things.

The teachings of this group were open to all people of any country ,  race or  creed.
His students have a test,  that involves magic at the end of the course.
(This is what  he said  ) They  are given  a glass of water with lemon juice in it ,  they then must say a prayer (  to EEL  presumably )  to make the water sweat ,  and  then give it to a random  person  to drink.

The teacher himself was an  indidjinous benevolent chap,  and just a bit  overweight.

He  talked about spiritual  healing  / whitelight healing . And this is interesting -  He said that for people that do  this sort of healing work, it is important that the Spirit world  takes the cost, or pays the cost ,  and  not the Healer Person.






An  eel  once ate a whole duck






Not sure if I  should make


 EEL my Lord and Saviour...









This is the end of this blog post



No comments:

Post a Comment